The Lifetime Achievement Award
Friday June 10, 2011
7:00 PM – 12:00 AM
• It is for achievement over a period of at least 20 years rather than a single contribution, no matter how important.
• It is awarded for achievement that distinguishes the individual’s work and provides a legacy for future generations.
• It is also for ongoing leadership and a career of excellent service at the national, regional or international level.
• It is limited to service directly in the tourism industry that brings continuous positive recognition to the Region.
THE CONDITIONS FOR SUBMISSION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Any Government representative or member of the Caribbean tourism industry may submit a nomination for this Award. Persons making submissions should provide:
• a head shot photo
• 300-word bio (not a CV) of the nominee
• a statement (no longer than 500 words) describing how the candidate meets the criteria for the Award.
The Lifetime Achievement Award honoree will be selected by a Jury and will be invited to personally accept the Award at the Governments of the Caribbean State Ball in New York on Friday evening, June 10, 2011, at the Plaza Hotel. The nominee will be responsible for meeting all costs associated with accepting the Award.
Nominations are due by Friday, April 22, 2011 and may be submitted, either electronically to CTONY@caribtourism.com or by mail to
80 Broad Street Suite 3200
New York, NY 10004